1. Browse our extensive range of designs and collections
– By using the menu to the left
2. Purchase your favourite items
– Click on the design you wish to order
– Choose an option from the drop down menu
– Click add to cart
– Once you have added all your items, continue to “Checkout” to complete your order through the PayPal checkout
3. Complete your order details
– After completing your payment through PayPal, you will be automatically redirected to our order page. This is where you will complete the details for your design.
– In the ‘Specific Requests and Message Box’ outline your specific requirements (size, orientation, text (wording), colour and fonts).
– If you are not redirected to our order page to complete your details, click here to complete the order form.
– Click submit
4. Confirmation of order
– You will receive confirmation via email, that your order has been received.
5. Receive a draft
– A draft copy of your design will be emailed to you for your revision. Please let us know if you would like any further changes made to your order.
6. Final Design
– After your revisions are made, our team will send you the final design.
– The digital file for Special Occasion Invitations (i.e. Save the Date) will be sent as an JPEG file.
– The digital file for Wedding Invitations and Wedding Stationery will be sent as a PDF (pre-formatted for easy printing on A4 paper).
If you prefer another type of digital file, please let us know.
Card Stock Printing
Unfortunately at this time, Online Wedding Invites does not offer card stock printing.
1. Our team will email you a pre-formatted PDF document for easy printing on A4 paper
2. Simply print (either using your home printer or by going to your local printing store), on your choice of A4 card stock
3. Cut out the designs using the faded grey lines as a guide
– Print in small batches to ensure your printer does not over heat and smudge the ink.
– Use a gelatine (available in any craft or stationery store) for a straight cut.
– Use a bone folder (available in any craft store) to seamlessly score and fold the card stock.
– Add embellishments for extra flare (ribbon, jewels, etc).
Photo Paper Printing
We can print in sizes 6″ x 4″, 5″ x 7″ and 6″ x 6″ on matte or glossy photo paper (other sizes available upon request). Please view our price list for full details.
For designs that are to be printed on photo paper, we can them send straight to your door via Australia Post (regular or express post). Please view our price list for full details.
Please Note (Disclaimer)
- Envelopes are not included with purchase
- Colours may appear differently on your screen, than they do printed.